Monday, July 1, 2013

Berry71Bleu Design Team Announcement!!!

Hello my sweet bloggie friends!!  I've been out having some fun summer adventures but I wanted to pop in and share some wonderful news with you.  I am very proud and extremely excited to announce that I will be joining the amazingly talented Berry71Bleu team.  Joining me on this term as a new addition to the team is the awesomely creative and talented Dana Tatar.


We are joining this wonderful array of amazing international designers:


I'd like to invite you to stop by Berry71Bleu Blog to say hello, be inspired and join in on the monthly challenges!!

See ya there!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Norma!! How exciting!! Can't wait to see your projects my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...