Friday, May 18, 2012

Gotta Wear Shades!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that today is FRIDAY...can I get an amen!  The week seems like it went by so fast (which is good) and there is only five days of school left, WOOT WOOT!  My DH got back home yesterday so I didn't get any creative time in.  Instead, I slaved ALL day to make him a nice big dinner :D  Luckily I still have a layout to share with you today ;D

This is a pretty simple layout, I used black cardstock for the base and layered in the red scrapbook paper.  I really like the flourish on the red paper so I cut it out and mounted it on the black so it could pop.  Then I used my favorite white pen do give it a little more dimension.  I used some chipboard letters for the title as well as some chipboard accents.

I used a black ribbon as a kind of banner to help set off the little chipboard letters.  Well, that's it for today :D  Enjoy your Friday and as always THANKS for visiting me!!!

8 comments:

  1. this is great- love the big flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! I love how you outlined the flourish in white. My white pen has mysteriously vanished. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got another winner here, Norma! Love the color scheme and the effect of the white pen! Have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Norma! I really like the red scrolly and how you did your title! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome, Norma!! I love the big red flourish and the pictures are fabulous!! What a great layout :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome LO! Love the shades!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...