Friday, November 2, 2012

An Evening to Remember

Happy Friday, Woot Woot, Let the Weekend Begin!!

Thanks so much for all you comments on our Halloween costumes.  We always dress up but I think this year's costumes were my all time favorite.  They really suited us, lol.  

Next week is our wedding anniversary so I think I'm gonna take you down our memory lane and share some layouts featuring my honey & I.  What do you think, YAY ot NAY?!  Here is today's lovey dovey layout:


This was at least 14 years ago.  My DH use to work for the Chamber of Commerce so we got to go to so many fun events.  I loved getting to go out and buy fancy new dresses for the black tie affairs.  This event was at the Marriot Riverwalk hotel and he surprised me with a suite.  When we went up to the room he had chocolate covered strawberries and champagne waiting for us.  It was a really great night ;D

The beautiful paper I used is by Creative Imaginations and I really didn't have to do much to it.  I used a foam rose stamp with some silver paint to add a couple of roses.  Then I used my Cricut for the hearts and title.  A little ribbon, rubons, a button and some journaling and wha la, done!

Thank you so much for joining me today!  I also wanna send out a BIG WARM WELCOME to Denise! Thanks so much for following along Denise!!

Have a wonderful weekend, I might be back a little later with a PWP project (maybe, hehehe)!  If my project gets posted, I'll let you know ;D


12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The layout and the couple! I so miss dressing up.

    Our anniversary is Monday. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and a gorgeous photo! Happy Anniversary if I forget to wish you one later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout! Very elegant and perfect for an anniversary. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layout is absolutely beautiful! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout and beautiful picture!! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful LO Norma - what a wonderful photo. TFS and have a great weekend.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty page Norma! You two look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous LO Norma!! And such a great looking couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty LO! Love that pop of red! Wish hubby and I had more dress up occasions! Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...