Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thank You Card

Hello There!!  So if you visit me a lot, then you've probably noticed that I don't make to many cards.  Well guess what?!  Today I'm sharing a card!!  One of our friend's mom is so sweet to us and the other day she made us TWO banana bread cakes.  Oh man, they are so so good!  One was suppose to go in the freezer for later but not around here, lol.  We ate them both and yes I'm paying the price because I've been gaining a lot of weight lately but that's a whole other conversation.  Anyway we really appreciate her thinking of us so I wanted to make her a card.

I made my base with BoBonny Ocean Dot.  I really love the color of this paper.  I've been hoarding it for years (literally). 

Almost everything else I used is from the Colorbok Flea Market collection.

I used an Inkadinkado stamp for my sentiment and made a stick pin with the beads in my stash.  The flower button is also from my stash.  I hope she likes the card I made her :D

Thanks so much for stopping by today & have a beautiful, inspired day!!

17 comments:

  1. love the soft colors on this - the flowers are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Norma!! I love the papers...I see why you were hoarding them!! The flower is so beautiful and I love the distressed edges!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous card, Norma! you're so very talented! stay away from the banana bread cake... trust me! it's almost swimsuit season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Such a gorgeous card Norma!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card s stunning! I know your friends mom will just love it. Enjoy the banana bread:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!
    Jazz
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Norma - what a stunning card. I love the flower and the colours. Love the distressing. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card! I love the dimension and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZER!!!!!! This is so beautiful love the flowers!!

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet thing for your neighbour to do :)
    Your card is beautiful, I have no doubt that she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!Speechless....GORGEOUS!
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...