Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Frida Bangles!!

Hi Everyone!!  I've been busy working on a new product line for my Etsy shop and for a new boutique that I'll be joining starting Black Friday.  I just finished these up and I'm excited to share my NEW Frida Bangles:


These are nice and chunky!!  Each bracelet is 1.5" and the design changes around the bracelet.  This is my test batch so if all goes well, then I'll do more.


The image is decoupaged on a wooden bangle and the inside and edges are painted with acrylic paint.


I'm going to add these to my Etsy shop for a limited time so you'll be able to see each one closer there.  I hope you like them!!  Let me know you thoughts!!

Have a Beautiful Day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome bangles Norma! WOW!! These are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Norma, and with the signature colours that you are so well know for! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these artsy bangles Norma !! Did you decoupage pattern paper ?
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are wonderful but i cannot get this type of bracelet over my hand.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Norma these are so beautiful!!!!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...