Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Homestead Handcrafts Update

Yesterday I had a chance to go by my little shop at Homestead and move things around a bit.  I also took in my last canvas Little Bird, the fall pumpkins and the floral arrangement I made.


It's finally starting to look better.  I was really needing to add more than just my painting to my display.


This is the top shelf, I think it still need some tweaking.  


I have some painting on the side walls and below the table.  Hopefully I'll figure out how to display the lower painting soon.

I've got some more Fall/Halloween projects in the works so hopefully I'll get them finished up soon so I can share them with you.  Thanks so much for all your sweet comments on yesterday's post.  They really made my day :D  I'd also like to WELCOME Shivani to the blog.  I'm so happy to have you following along!!

Have a Beautiful Day!!!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your display. I wish the store was local to me, as I'm sure I'd frequent it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What gorgeous work Norma! Love your display and all your beautiful projects!!
    TFS and Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your work looks absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous collection! Love how you have them in the iron stands :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks awesome! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous display, Norma!! Your work is amazingly beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...