Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My latest haul

Hi everyone and WELCOME to all of my new bloggie friends!!  I'm so happy that you found me and decided to follow along!!  I don't have any new projects to share with you because I really haven't had a chance to get back into the studio to create.  Last weekend I traveled with my Paper Wings Productions friends and worked the Heirloom Stamping and Paper Arts Show.  I had such a great time out there and met so many wonderful people.  Big hugs to all my new North Texas friends!!  While at the show, I picked up a few new stamps for my stash!


I just couldn't resist these wonderful images.  The two unmounted stamps are beautiful women's faces.  If you see one of these stamping or paper crafts shows come to your area, I HIGHLY recommend going.  Not only will you meet amazing people but you'll find unique items that you just can't find at your usual big box stores.


Yesterday, I had to go into town to run errands so I popped into Michaels and was really excited to see all the skulls.  These were such a hit for me last year that I've stocked up so I can get started on them.  My focus from here on out will be Dia De Los Muertos well in between my DT commitments anyway, lol.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope to get messy and share something new soon!  Take care and have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

7 comments:

  1. Those stamps are so detailed, and just love the skulls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!! I can't wait to see what you create with everything!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun haul!! I can not wait to see what you create with all these goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stamps look fabulous and can't wait to see your new creations - skulls and all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These skulls are so interesting....I'm very curious to see you working with them! Have a beautiful day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now I am so looking forwards to seeing what you create with your new stash ... sounds like you have been having a wonderful time. Enjoy your weekend ...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skulls and masks, looking forward to seeing what you create with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...