Monday, December 16, 2013

New Batch of Bangles!

Happy Monday everyone!!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are enjoying the holiday season.  I was out peddling my wares at the SoFlo Holiday Market.  I had a great time, I always love connecting with new people and other local artists.  SoFlo has been such a blessing for me.  Here's a peek at my show set up.


I made a new batch of bangles for the show and just barely got them done in time so I didn't get to photograph.  I sold several of the new ones but I snapped some pics of these others this morning to share with you.


These are all new with the exception of the lavender bangle.  That one is from the previous batch but I'm keeping it here to add to Etsy.  In fact, I'll be adding all of these to my Etsy shop with the except for the black one.  That one is heading to Gracie's Genes.

Well friends, thanks so much for sharing a little piece of your day with me.  Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad things are going well for you! Although I am not surprised, I love all your creativity! Have a fabulous week and sorry for not stopping by recently. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...