Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Listen Paper Mache Heart

Hello Everyone!!!!!!  I feel like I've been gone forever, lol!  I'm happy to have a chance to post again.  Last week I worked hard to get ready for the SoFlo Market and finished up my paper mache heart series.  I had a total of four:  Be TrueTrust and two more that I didn't get a chance to share with you.  Luckily I was able to photograph one of them to show you:

I'm loving the purples on this one.

This was the last heart that I completed the night before the show so I wasn't able to get a good pic of it.  These hearts were a big hit and I sold out of them fast (yay).  I really enjoyed creating these and I've had several people request one so I'm on the search for more.  If I can't find anymore, I'm just gonna make my own ;D

I've got a couple of projects in the works that I hope to share soon.  So keep an eye out for them!! Now I'm off to try and catch up on my blog reading.  Take care and THANKS so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I'm not surprised they sold like hot cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful and i knew they would be a success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Norma, they are both stunning and so pleased that they were a success - go girl! Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised they are a huge hit - they are fabulous!! I absolutely love the designs!! The colors are gorgeous!! Stunning as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the purples of the first one too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...