Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More Day of the Dead Fiesta Fun

Hello, Hello my sweet bloggie friends!!  I hope you all had a great Monday!  I had a super quick post yesterday because I had to get to my son's school.  This week is jam packed with both school and extra curricular activities plus looming DT deadlines but you know I have to be honest.   I love the stress of being under pressure and I think I do some of my best work when I'm under the gun.  I can get a little crazy but it's it's all good, lol.  Anyway, I'm still trying to get ready for my next SoFlo Market so I'm still making some Dia De Los Muertos projects and this is my latest tag:


I really like how colorful this turned out.  It feels cheerful to me, like a celebration of life, love and happiness.


This lively couple is a Paper Wings Productions stamp.


Here's a closer look at the background and colorful accents.  The next market is on May 11th and whatever doesn't sell will be going on Etsy.

Thanks so much for all your sweet comments on my last paper mache heart "Stronger".  I'm so glad you guys liked her and her bold color.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Adios :D



6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! another GORGEOUS project Norma! LOVE the colors and AWESOME design!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Norma!! The colors are so beautiful!! I love the design!! Fabulous as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool! I love the colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful tag - love those vibrant colours and great images :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...