Monday, April 29, 2013

Stronger - Paper Mache Heart

    Happy Monday Everyone!  I completed a new paper mache heart that I wanted to share with you today:


This one says " She looked back at the Past and realized that everything that happened only made her Stronger".


Here's a closer look at her.


and her thoughts


Sorry for all the glare, yesterday was a bright sunny day and I didn't realize that I'd gotten so much glare in  my pics.  Well friends today's post is short and sweet cuz I've gotten get going to volunteer at my son's school today.  Hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. So great. Love the statement you put on this heart/ Very very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your hearts are so awesome- this one is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another GORGEOUS piece Norma!! Love her bold red colors!! Your hearts are masterpieces!! Happy Monday! ~ Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this one is my favorite so far!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Love, love it my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! I love the interpretation of this one - fabulous image and such wonderful colours and what a beautiful sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!! Another stunning project Norma!!
    AWesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhh - LOVE her!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...