Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Little Christmas House

Hello Hello & Happy Tuesday!  I'm very excited to share my little Christmas house with you today because it took me forever to finish this project, lol.

This is a paper mache house that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  I covered it with vintage sheet music (my fav).  Then I added some silver glitter & tinsel.

For the roof, I used SEI Alpine Frost and some beaded trim around the edges.

The bling on the eaves are Prima.  The ribbon, button and gems are from my stash.  I picked up the snow flakes at Michaels.  I made the little wreath with pipe cleaners and added some white paint to tone it down.  The banners are from the Cricut Stand & Salute cartridge.  They were cut at 1" and the sentiment is PWP.  Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm done with this yet.  I may still add a few finishing touches.......we'll see.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

I entered this project in the Berry71blue December White Christmas Challenge
&
Joyful Stamper Inspire Me Fridays - #89 Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. wow wow wow - girl you always amaze me!!! this totally rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing!! Absolutely, stunningly gorgeous!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!Stunning!Beautiful!Gorgeous!I am Speechless......wait!FASCINATING!!& FABULOUS!!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma, this is so amazingly stunning! So Christmassy - love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is completely beautiful and darling. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! This is stunning! I LOVE it!!! Especially all of the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FANTASTIC!!!! You have done a great job!!! Very impressive OTP!!!Thanks for playing along at b71b!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG !!! This such a great job Norma!! Very very very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! Love how a paper mache can turn into a pretty work of art. Thanks for playing along with us at berry71bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The best way to go if you want to establish your own house cleaning business is to get a bond. If you are new to house cleaning then you might want to hand out references of past customers who liked your job. House Cleaning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...