Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Little Christmas House

Hello Hello & Happy Tuesday!  I'm very excited to share my little Christmas house with you today because it took me forever to finish this project, lol.

This is a paper mache house that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  I covered it with vintage sheet music (my fav).  Then I added some silver glitter & tinsel.

For the roof, I used SEI Alpine Frost and some beaded trim around the edges.

The bling on the eaves are Prima.  The ribbon, button and gems are from my stash.  I picked up the snow flakes at Michaels.  I made the little wreath with pipe cleaners and added some white paint to tone it down.  The banners are from the Cricut Stand & Salute cartridge.  They were cut at 1" and the sentiment is PWP.  Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm done with this yet.  I may still add a few finishing touches.......we'll see.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

I entered this project in the Berry71blue December White Christmas Challenge
&
Joyful Stamper Inspire Me Fridays - #89 Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. wow wow wow - girl you always amaze me!!! this totally rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing!! Absolutely, stunningly gorgeous!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!Stunning!Beautiful!Gorgeous!I am Speechless......wait!FASCINATING!!& FABULOUS!!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma, this is so amazingly stunning! So Christmassy - love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is completely beautiful and darling. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! This is stunning! I LOVE it!!! Especially all of the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC!!!! You have done a great job!!! Very impressive OTP!!!Thanks for playing along at b71b!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG !!! This such a great job Norma!! Very very very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! Love how a paper mache can turn into a pretty work of art. Thanks for playing along with us at berry71bleu!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...