Friday, January 11, 2013

Work in Progress

Happy Friday Everyone!  Well I finally started a new project late last night after we got home from my son's music lessons.  I didn't get done but I think I'm off to a go start so far.  

Photo: Here's a nice one for all the Ramirez out there ;D
For this project I dug into my mom's old photos and found a beautiful photo of her to use on my project:

 Unfortunately I tried a new transfer technique and my image didn't transfer completely.  I missed a step along the way but I'm pretty sure I can still work with this ;D  

Hey by any chance, do you happen to know who is has a challenge using: pink, turquoise and white/cream?  I know I came across one over the weekend but I can't remember who had it and I'd like to join in.  Holler at me if you know!  

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be back on Monday with a Mixed Media project over at the Aviary!!

Adios!!

12 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous!!! Sorry...can not help with the challenge :(
    Have a GREAT Friday and awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of your Mom, Norma!! And I can't wait to see what this becomes...it looks amazing already!! Sorry I can't help with the challenge :( Happy Friday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !!! looking forward to seeing the completion, if I come across that challenge I will let you know in the mean time you could enter in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking gorgeous so far! Love the colors and the hearts. Can't wait to see the final product! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like an awesome start- love the colors and the hearts. i just love your style. can't wait to see your finished project!!!

    have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture of your Mom! Can't wait to see the end result of your project...
    Already it's looking very pretty.....
    TFS - enjoy your wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Beautiful!!!Adore the hearts!!sorry I can't help with the challenge.:(
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Norma - this looks as if its going to be fab. The only challenge I have come across (and of course there's loads out there) was this one,

    http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.ca/2013/01/color-challenge-aqua-and-pink-flower.html


    but it finished tonight! Will keep my eyes peeled:-) Have a fab weekend. Karon

    ReplyDelete
  9. So frustrating when new ideas don't work out it's great that you keep your chin up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Norma :):):)
    As far as I can tell, your work always turns out wonderful and this piece is headed for G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    This is headed for GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! This is an absolute masterpiece! I like that tiny bits of the image didn't transfer over. That makes it even more visually interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful picture of your Mother..Your art work is amazing! Jan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...