Friday, March 22, 2013

Hooo's Ready For Spring Blog Hop!!


Welcome to the Hooo's Ready For Spring Blog Hop! 

 We are so happy that you could join us today! In case this is the first time you have joined us for a hop, let me fill you in. The lovely Heather Lynn, who absolutely loves owls, gets all of her friends together for a seasonal owl themed hop every three months. Since Spring is almost here we decided to share Spring themed or Spring colored projects this time around. Heather Lynn has put together an amazing line up for your viewing pleasure but wait there's more!


The wonderful Pinque Peacock is sponsoring the hop!!! So please be sure to head over to the PP blog and become a follower. Then, head on over to their Facebook page and see all of the beautiful items they have to offer! Here is the link...

Pinque Peacock Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock?fref=ts

One lucky hopper that hops all of the way through and follows all of the blogs will win a $15 bundle from Pinque Peacock. That will include..

(4) Beaded Stick Pins
(6) Large Felt Poppers
(2) Layered Garden Beauties
(2) Large 1.5" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(6) Small 3/4" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(1) 2.5" Splendid Swirl (w/Embellished Center)

Thank you Pinque Peacock! 

Heather Lynn will choose ONE winner next week! Okay now onto my project!!
I made this cute little tag in the beautiful colors of Spring.  If you visit me often either here or on FB then you know that I like to say "WOOT, WOOT" and I want you to know that every time I type it in I'm doing my little happy dance, lol.  So when you see it, just know that I'm raising the roof over here ;D

Now for the nitty gritty of this tag! I used a #8 tag and spayed it with Dylusions inks. Then I ran it through my Cuttlebug to emboss it and inked with TH Peacock Feathers. The little owl stamp is by Inkadinkado on the Gem Stone Birds set. The little frame is from Michaels. I made the stick pin and the smaller flowers are K and Company. The large pink flower, tulle and ribbons are from my stash and the sentiments are by Making Memories.

Well friends that's it for me!! Up next is my EXTREMELY talented friend Lisa of A Mermaids Crafts, enjoy!!

Here's the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way.

****Norma G.-http://lilhoneybeestudios.blogspot.com/**** YOU ARE HERE
  
Thanks so much for joining us today! Have a great weekend!

26 comments:

  1. Wow, Norma, this is gorgeous!! I absolutely love the design!! The frame is fabulous, the flowers are beautiful and the owl is so sweet!! I love everything about this my friend - it's a work of art!! So happy to be hopping with you!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - I love the owl!!! Fabulous colours and the frame is wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Norma, I knew I would fall in love with your piece!!!! :) Beautiful as always girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Your Frame Tag is Awesome! Love It! Thanks for Sharing and Happy Spring! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag! It's beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norma, Your tag is gorgeous! I love how you added that frame and the flower! You always make the prettiest things! Thank you so much for being in my hop again! It wouldn't be the same without you! Hope you have a great day and a good weekend!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  7. W O O T ... W O O T !!! You rocked it lady... this is too cute! Your mixed media projects are just amazin'!! TFS and Happy, Happy Friday! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful tag!!

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Norma,
    This is AMAZING,BEAUTIFUL and WOW!!Gorgeous Tag!!I think this one of my favorite tags EVER!My fav color Green!!!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my gosh! Your project is absolutely stunning. I love your creativity and your unique style! LOVE it!!!!

    I am already a huge fan and follower of your blog.

    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us today. Truly wonderful!

    Love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful tag, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a brand new follower,I love,love that tag,beautiful job,I got that frame from michael's too,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an awesome tag! it does look springy!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely tag and thank you for giving such detail on how you made it! I am loving that little frame you used! Happy to be in this hop with you!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here's a BIG "WOOT,WOOT", great tag and terrific bright embellishments.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome tag! I LOVE the frame! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! That is so pretty with all the embellishments. Happy to be on the hop with you.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can always count on you to completely blow my mind with another gorgeous project and this one is AWESOME Norma!! What a GREAT tag!! I LOVE the adorable owl and all the flowers and embellishments are perfect!!
    WOWZERS girl this is FAB!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness Norma! This is SPECTACULAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Norma, this is WONDERFUL!! I love the bright colors you chose -- and all the flowers and extra details -- simply gorgeous!! :) TFS...

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Какой красивый тэг! Прелесть!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Norma how cute!!! I love the flowers. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning tag Norma...really gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...