Monday, May 26, 2014

The Creation of Reyna

Hi everyone!!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Okay as promised, here is more on Reyna:


I'm a villains kinda girl and my favorite one is the Evil Queen.  So that's who inspired Reyna's creation.


I was killing time on YouTube the other day and started watching some artist videos.  I was so fascinated by all of the different styles. 


So I decided to share my process with you.  Please join me in my studio :D


Thank you so much for watching.  I hope you enjoyed seeing Reyna come to life.


The original canvas is for sale HERE


She's also available in a beautiful porcelain ornament HERE.  Thank you stopping by & Have a Wonderful Day!



6 comments:

  1. WOW I absolutely love it. She sure does look evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is amazing...awesome work!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me not to eat that apple. ...Lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and I love the time lapse video! Awesome to see you creating! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...