Friday, December 4, 2015

Whimsical Redheaded Girl - Mixed Media Canvas


Happy Friday everyone!  I just finished up this canvas redo.  Here's the before pic: 


This is a canvas that I created back in 2012.  The "beautiful" fell off awhile back so it just sat there for a long time.  This week I decided it was time to give it a makeover.  I pulled the rest of the embellishments off and then started adding paint.  Here's what happened next:


I ended up adding a flower because I wasn't happy with the way the nest looked.  I think she turned out pretty cute but she still needs a name.  What do think I should call her?  


If you'd like to this beauty a home, she's available for purchase here: Little Honey Bee Studio.


Thank you so much for stopping by, until next time!!

7 comments:

  1. I love this piece Norma! You've inspired me to pull out some of my old canvases that could use a new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those who would like to draw a beautiful picture, this is a great way to study in the web here. Gclub

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very Helpful Article. สล็อต It might help you. สล็อต Thanks For Sharing
    สล็อต Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. สล็อต
    This are such great articles. สล็อต This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    สล็อต I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete

  5. This are new articles style for you. สล็อต You can find some new idea on this. สล็อต It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    สล็อต Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    สล็อต I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how to made this article correctly แฮนด์บอล without mistake I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to the authors of the post for such great information. I love your blog post, I have something to share here.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    បាការ៉ាត់អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...