Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Halloween Gang - 2002

Thanks so much for all your kind words about my craft fair debacle over the weekend.  
You all are so sweet!!  

Today I have a really quick post because I was up late trying to figure out how to film videos.  Hopefully I'll have something to share with you very soon.  Anyway, this is a layout I did back when I first started out.  This was my youngest son's first Halloween.


My first scrapbook page was way better right, lol!  I would love to redo this page but I'm gonna resist the urge and put it back in the album :D  

Have a beautiful day friends!!!

6 comments:

  1. i think it is awesome!! you know when i look back at my pages from 10-12 years ago i cringe but hey that was the style back then. i have learned to appreciate all my layouts. i never redo a layout. if i started i would never get anything done! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too, too cute! I have redone some layouts, but it's fun to also look back at where we were then in our creativity. I love the haunted house scene on this one & the adorable embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's really cute..love all of the photos and the haunted house! What great memories you have captured! Hope you are having a great week!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layout!! The haunted house paper is so awesome and the pictures are absolutely adorable :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...