Monday, October 1, 2012

Vintage Mini Album - Donna Downey

Happy Monday!  Did you have a good weekend?  I had a wonderful one because I had the chance to take three Donna Downey workshops :D  I had a really great time!!  She is really nice and down to earth.  The first workshop was on Friday night and we made a vintage mini album.

I decided to make mine a Grandpa and me mini album.  This boy is definitely Grandpa's boy!

Here's a closer look at the embellishments.

This is one of my favorite pics of my grandson.

Aren't those wings awesome!!  The watch is my Tim Holtz.

My handsome DH ;D

The rolled piece under the photo is the top layer that I peeled off of cardboard, cool huh.

I hand cut and rolled the book text flower and the rest are Prima.

This is the last page, I haven't attached the frame yet because I think I'm gonna print some small pics for some of the window panes.  I don't make too many mini albums so it was nice to do something different and it was nice to just follow the kit's design.  

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

WELCOME DEBORAH!! THANK YOU  so much for stopping by and deciding to joining along!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. this is very cool! love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, this is stunning! So beautiful. I would love to take a class from Donna! I have only taken her online classes. I wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Norma! LOVE all the details you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome that you took Donna's classes! Your album is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Norma, this is beautiful!! I love all the embellishments and textures!! Absolutely stunning my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this?!! It's absolutely amazing, Norma!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...