Wednesday, July 17, 2013

NEW Wildflowers Stamps!

Hello my crafty peeps!  Today is my turn to post over on The Aviary and I'm trying my hand at some CAS designs.  Boy o boy, my hats off to you guys that do them on a regular basis, lol, because it was really hard to fight the urge to keep adding more!   Anyway, here is a peek at one of the projects I'm sharing over there:


Head on over and tell me what you think!  Should I leave this type of design to the CAS experts or keep trying?!  Here's the link: What's Up Wednesday!

Hope you'll stop by but either way, HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

4 comments:

  1. Your projects are absolutely fabulous as always!! Love the new stamps and you showcased them beautifully!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Norma - love love the flower stamp and sentiments! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the subtle shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...