Thursday, August 16, 2012

Boo!

Hi there, I hope you're having a great week!  I've got a real quick post for you today because I have a lot of paperwork to get done.   So lets get to it shall we:

I've started working on my Halloween "BOOs",  I just love leaving little treats for my friends :D  This year I'm trying to get a head start because I wanna take some down to Homestead.  I'm hoping they'll be hot sellers ;D


Here's a closer look at that cute little owl:


Well, I better get to work now.  Have wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!!

I entered this project in Make it Monday Challenge #105



14 comments:

  1. Who would've thought that Halloween could be so pretty?! Lol. I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love!!! This is gorgeous!! That owl is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this is just soooo adorable!!! i might have to do this for some of my co-workers at school! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little details on this - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you put alot of work into it and shows. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! I just love Halloween decor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE halloween...I just received some new halloween dies in the mail - so thanks for the reminder to GET BUSY! I am sure your friends will just love these!
    -Jasmine-
    alittledabofglue

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so spooky cute! They're going to love them!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute.
    I love to decorate for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so fun Norma! I'm sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is fabulous!! I love the design!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ticked " fun" because I bet this was fun to create and will be fun to receive .Love the owl , the webby stuff behind and all the other embellishing .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118, #119, #201, # 258 and # 279.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...