Friday, August 17, 2012

Sneak Peek Friday!

Hey Friends!  I'm so glad it's Friday :D  Today I have a few things to show you.  I haven't completed the last canvas I started but I'd thought I share a peek of what I'm doing:


This is what I have so far, hopefully I'll get a chance to finish it up over the weekend.  I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with this one but I'm sure it'll come to me once I start working on it again.

Next up is my haul from yesterday!



I took my youngest shoe shopping yesterday.  We didn't find any but I did namage to find some supplies, lol.  Seriously though, we went into the shoe store and I had my 20 mth old grandson with us and no stroller so that didn't go well.  I decided we're just gonna have go shoe shopping when I'm not babysitting.  So we'll have to get it done sometime next week, this weekend is tax free shopping and I hate going out is those big crowds.  Anyway the area I was in has the best grouping of stores.  They have Target, Toys R Us, World Market, TJ Maxx, Pier 1, Kirklands, Michaels, Hobby Lobby and tons more but those are my favorites.  So after the shoe debacle we went to TJ Maxx and I scored those awesome Martha Stewart and EK punches for $3.99.  Next up was Hobby Lobby and they had a bunch of Spellbinders on clearance for $14.99 so I picked up the scalloped circles.  I wanted all of them but I was a good girl and only got one (your welcome honey). 

Well folks, have a fabulous weekend!!  Hope you get a little creative fun time in because it's good for the soul ;D  Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

  1. Oh my, the canvas looks gorgeous. Love those paper roses! What a haul! I love that punch! You can't beat that price. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, I can't wait to see the finished canvas so far it looks wonderful! You were good shopping I don't think I could have left Hobby Lobby (none near me) with only a few items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished product! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the sneak peek is awesome - can't wait to see the finished project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sneak! Can't wait to see the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, the sneak looks amazing!! I can't wait to see the finished product!! And you were very good at Hobby Lobby...I wouldn't have been able to resist the Spellbinders :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Norma, what lovely sneak peeks you have shared. I will be looking for more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooh, that looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous canvas....your goodies are a "score' for sure....luv those nesties, don't have those. Noticed your badge for TH, have you heard of The Frilly & Funkie Challenge blog, you would luv the challenges and also The Funkie Junkie Boutique, they carry lots of great supplies for great prices. here are the links

    http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/

    http://www.zibbet.com/TheFunkieJunkie

    have a great week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning canvas! Love to see it finished! And what a great haul! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous sneak peek, Norma, will have to stop by and see the finished piece!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Awesome sneak peek!!! Love the haul, too!!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...