Friday, September 21, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!!

Well, I never heard from the winner of my Grandparent's Day blog candy so I redrew.  


The new winner is:

True Random Number Generator       23 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

My Photo
This is absolutely gorgeous!!
So happy to be hopping with you and can't wait for the next one :)

~Jenn J~

scraphappensembellishit.blogspot.com

Jenn, please email your address to artist.normagomez@yahoo.com or PM me on FB!!

Don't forget, the Have an Owlsome Fall Yall Blog Hop kicks off tomorrow and you won't wanna miss any of the beautiful projects in the line up.  I've seen sneak peeks already and they look AWESOME, can't wait to see them all :D  Oh and lets not forget the fabulous blog candy on along the way!!


See Ya At the Hop!!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...