Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Witch Boo Sign

Hi There!!  My posting schedule is a bit off right now but I hope to be back on track soon.  Today I have another BOO sign to share with you, hope you're not getting tired of them yet ;D  They have been a hot item over at Homestead Handcrafts so I'm trying to keep up with them.

This one is pretty simple because I wanted to keep the background black since she's flying in front of the moon.  I used a glue pad and flourish stamp for the beautiful glittery orange swirls.  Can you believe this is the first time I've ever used glitter with a stamp.  I've had the glue stamp pad in my stash for years and it still had the wrapper on it.  I love they way it turned out so I see A LOT more glitter in my future, lol.  On the right, I used a black glittery floral stem then just wrote in BOO.  The BOO poem is on the back of this one.

I'm working on some little paper mache pumpkin treat boxes that I picked up at Michaels but I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with them.  Hopefully I'll have those done soon so I can share them with you.  Well friends, I'm gonna get back to crafting now :D  Thanks for stopping by for a little visit and WELCOME MARIA MATTER!!!!!

Have a Beautiful & Creative Day, Adios!!!

I entered this project in Hiding in My Craft Room - Challenge #64 - Halloween

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful as is all your projects. Love that witch and the glittering.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again a home run!!! just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is beautiful!! Love love love the GREAT Halloween sign!
    Another awesome project Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter is so messy, but so worth it. This project is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous project Norma - love the whole thing and the glitter! TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I love the sparkle and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Halloween signs, they are gorgeous (reminds me that I need to start making some Halloween decor)!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS!!!As ALWAYS!!Very Creative!!I am working on a door sign for halloween and I amhoping taht it willbe as beautiful as your's!!!
    Have a Fabulous Day,
    Midgalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Another gorgeous "boo" sign!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! such a gorgeous door sign and I sure love and appreciate all the detail you put into it!! i also love the owl door sign below it also very beautiful!! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!! So perfect for Halloween decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, Norma!! I love the background sparkle and the witch!! Your signs are so fabulous...no wonder they are great sellers!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...