Friday, September 14, 2012

PWP Guest Post

Happy Friday, we made it to the weekend and Fall definitely seems to have arrived.  Well in the early mornings and in the evenings anyway.   This is Texas after all, so our mid-days are still in the upper 90s.  Hey, remember that project I said was my farewell to summer, the one that I did for PWP?!  Well it's up today over at The Aviary and I'd love for you to go over and check it out.  Here is a little peek but you have to visit their blog to see the whole thing ;D

Give them a visit and let us know what you think :D  Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. I went & checked it out! This is my favorite yet! Love it! Fantastic job Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sneak Norma!!
    Off to check out the whole project!
    Have a GREAT Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely sneak! off to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great sneaky peek- heading over to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sneak looks fabulous, Norma!! I'm off to see the whole project!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Norma! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me sweet comments! I am heading over to see your project in full right now! I am sure it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sneak peek looks fantastic, can't wait to see the whole thing!!

    Thank you for stopping by to comment on my quilted inchie, I appreciate it!

    A little heads up--your link isn't entered quite right; it is apparently missing
    a "dot," but I found you anyway!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...