Saturday, September 20, 2014

Courage & Strength: Dia De Los Muertos Mask


Hey, hey, hey!  I hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend.  I thought I'd share another mask with you guys tonight.


This one gets it's name from the sentiments on it.


I think this one might be my favorite so far.  I'm loving the sentiments and bold color combo.


I took a couple of short cuts on this one.  I used rubons for both of the sentiments but everything else is hand drawn and painted.


If you're interested in this mask, it can be purchased HERE.


All of the masks are listed in my Etsy shop, LittleHoneyBeeStudio.


Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing work Norma! I've never been into the Dia de los Muertos, but you are definitely changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Norma!! These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these masks! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. slot demo muertos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...