Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dia De Los Muetros Mask

Hello, hello!  I hope you all are doing fantastic.  I just wrapped up a show this weekend and wanted to share one of the masks I created.  You know how I love Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos, I always look forward to this time of year.  So here is the first mask of the season!
©Norma Gomez, Little Honey Bee Studios, All rights reserved.


I kept this one fairly simple as I got back into the groove of things.


I love the way the crackle finish on the heart turned out.  I started by painting it in and then applied a layer of Tim Holtz' crackle paste.  Next I brushed on black Tattered Angels spray ink.


This bad boy will be hitting my Etsy shop in the morning!


Stay tuned for more Day of the Dead projects over the next few days!  As always, THANK YOU for stopping by and have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

©Norma Gomez, Little Honey Bee Studios, All rights reserved.



1 comment:

  1. WOW - amazing. Love the texture in that heart! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...