Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope your year is off to a fantastic start.  I'd like to THANK YOU you all for an AWESOME 2014.  It was a truly AH-MAZING year filled with wonderful friendships and inspiration.


This year my goal is to create a minimum of three new canvases a month.  Much more than the 23 produced last year.  Are you setting a new goals for the new year?  Whatever you decide to do, do it with all your heart.  Follow your passions in 2015 and above all, stay true to yourself.


I'm looking forward to seeing what the new year brings :D


Thank you for stopping by, take care!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Norma!!!!
    I look forward to seeing all your projects in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Look at Josh! Miss you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...