Thursday, June 14, 2012

Catch of the Day - Universal Studios

My DH was my catch, lol.  I'm sure he would love to bag a shark like this.  He loves fishing so this pic at Universal Studios was a must:

This is a super simple layout because the background LYB paper was so beautiful that I didn't wanna cover it up.  So I just mounted the photos and cut out the boat from some pp in my stash.  The blue border on the side is from my stash too.  I used some specialty paper with a ridge like texture for the title.  Oh and I cut the title with my Cricut :D

I choose white puffy letters to make sure they would pop off of the busy background of the photo.  My hubby is ALWAYS silly so he had to go put his head in JAWS's mouth!!

Well my chores and work are both waiting so I've gotta run.  Oh before I forget, I did get a chance to work on the piece I shared on FB and I'm really excited about how it's turning out and wait to show you! 
Take Care!!! 
Thanks for stopping by & commenting!!!


11 comments:

  1. This is so fun! And you're right, that paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you didn't want to cover up the background pp. It compliments your LO really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!I love the title, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I LOVE that photo!! Looks like something my friends and my family and I would do.. I love being silly!I love your title.. Its jut perfect! What a great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The page just cracks me up! LOL!! Love the idea of puffy paint against that busy background! What a FUN page :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful layout, Norma! Love the design and those pictures! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun photos Norma! I love how you decided to go simple to show off your background paper. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a fantastic job with your title and elements on this layout. They really create the feel of being nautical. Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page...SHARKS are my BIGGEST FEAR! Love the fun pics!
    Jasmine
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...