Friday, June 8, 2012

It's Your Day - Birthday #2!!

Hello Hello friends, today I've got a layout of my son's 2nd birthday! 
We've covered the day he was born, his first birthday and the party to go with it so... today is all about his second birthday.  We had a blast celebrating with friends and family:

I have to be honest, this party was so much more fun than his first because he was running around and really enjoying the whole experience.  We rented a bounce house and the theme was Blues Clues.

I had so many photos that it just had to be a two page layout.  I used my Handy Dandy Notebook Cricut for this layout :D

I matted all of the pics with yellow cardstock and used my Cricut to cut the tags and the title.  I used the negative piece of some yellow paper I had in my scrap bin for my title.  I just love when I can put my scraps to use! :D

My little guy had such a wonderful day!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!  Have a wonderful weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. My gosh! I remember Blues Clues with my kids growing up LOL I love all the Blue's Clue's items!! Too cute! I love how you got all of the photos in there. This is a great spread.. Really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute! Love the blue's clues and loving all those photos! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome accents and I absolutely love the layered photo placement. Lots of photos on a page is a very happy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing, beautiful pictures and such happy colors! Love it all!!

    Hugs! Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! The Blue's Clue's brings back so many memories for me. My oldest granddaughters loved that show. Great job on the double page spread! Your use of the themed embellishments is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...