Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yummy Ice Cream!

Hi Friends!  I hope you all are enjoying your summer.  It feels like is going so fast around here.  We were just busy with birthdays and now Father's Day is right around the corner.  I also started babysitting my grandson while my son & daughter-in-law are working  so I've had very little time for blog reading, posting and creative play.  I did manage to get a little fun in last night and posted a sneak peak on my FB page so hop over and check that out!  Ok, today I have a layout of my DH and my youngest sharing some yummy ice cream :D

I used my Cricut to cut the title for this layout.  I love using the shadow feature to add depth to the lettering.  I also added some buttons on the dots of the pattern paper for some dimension.  To finish things off I used some ribbon and chipboard accents. 

My DH was sugaring him up for me!!  I hope you enjoyed today's post, I've gotta run.  My DH had to go out of town on business today so my son and I tagged along.  We hit IKEA before heading home and I picked up a new Billy bookcase for my studio.  I really wanna get it set up tonight :D so I better get to work!

Take Care & as always, THANKS so much for stopping by & leaving me such kind comments!!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout! So sweet honey, love the embellies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the buttons, and of course the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun! what a great photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...