Monday, March 17, 2014

Amelita

Happy Monday everyone!!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  We had a wonderful trip to Houston for the Anime Matsuri Convention.  It was our first one and it was very interesting, lol.  We also caught up with family so it was a blast.  Okay, I am ecstatic to share my latest canvas with you.   So without out further ado, let me introduce you to Amelita:

I love all my lovely ladies but I just think Amelita is breathtaking.  I'm so pleased with the way she turned out.  This is a large canvas measuring 18x24 and is 1.5" deep.

  
Many of you joined me on Facebook as Amelita came to life and I'm so grateful for all of your encouragement.

She is done in heavy body, soft body and fluid acrylics.

The background is also done in acrylics and then overlaid with spray ink using a stencil.

Here's a better look at he background.  The sun is really shining today so I was picking up a lot of glare in my photos.

I hope you love Amelita as much as I do!!  Thanks so much for joining me today, have a beautiful and blessed day!!

Hugs to you all :D

4 comments:

  1. LOve it -- Great color combo!! Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love watching you breathe life into your beautiful projects, Norma. Your Amelita is a stunning piece of beauty and calm. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - this is one truly amazing canvas! What a gorgeous image and fabulous fabulous painting of the colours and detail! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...