Friday, March 14, 2014

Let Your Spirit Soar

Happy Friday Everyone!!  It's Spring Break here and we've enjoying fun filled days along with much needed lazy days.   Boy the week really flies by doesn't it?!  Okay so I wanted to pop in really quickly and share a custom piece that I created for a friend.  If you follow me on Facebook then you saw this one coming together.

Isn't she beautiful...this is my friend's daughter.  This is the first portrait piece I've done and it was a bit nervous at first but I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

This is the first one I've done with teeth too :D

I started out on a tin heart but it really wasn't working for me so I had to switch to a wooden heart.

I added texture using molding paste and stencils.

If you're interested in commissioning a piece like this, please email me or PM me on Facebook.

Thank you so much for joining me today, HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my, such a beautiful piece Norma. I'm sure your friend's daughter will treasure this always! I love the texture of the molding paste with the stencil, really makes the design POP! Congrats, and thanks for sharing.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!!! OVER the top AWESOME Norma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite and Beautiful!!!! LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is one lucky friend. This is awesome.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning - the depth you have given to that face is fabulous! Gorgeous portrait! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning - the depth you have given to that face is fabulous! Gorgeous portrait! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...