Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Push YOUR Limits

I finished this one up last night.  It reads "I've learned along the way to Push the Limits of my comfort zone".  I knew what I wanted to say and that led to my color choice.  I know they say purple is the color of creativity, but I've never been a fan of the color.  In this painting, I really wanted to push my limits and use colors I don't normally use.  The whole feeling of the painting to me, is fun, wild and free.  I really didn't think too much about it and just let the painting tell me what it wanted to be.  In the end this is what I got:


I can see this hanging in a girls room :o)


Not sure if you can see it, but I used Liquitex Glass Beads texture gel
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...