Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF

I'm sooo glad it's Friday!  It's been a very busy week, we've been searching for that main piece of furniture for my Homestead Crafts display but haven't had any luck.  I've found a couple of options but honestly, I just don't wanna spend the money on them.  I'm trying really hard to use what I have and not spend too much.  Luckily, I have some wonderful friends who have donated small tables and fabrics.  So, today I might head out to Artisan Alley and check out a boutique that's going out of business and has all of their fixtures for sale.  If I can get a good deal on a larger piece then I'll go for it, if not my darling husband will need to start building, lol.

Gotta run, make breakfast, get dressed and head out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...