Monday, March 12, 2012

Dinosaur Sculptures

It's Spring Break here in Texas so I'm enjoying sleeping in a little bit longer.  I've taken a little break from painting and scrapping to recharge the old batteries but, I'm hoping to get back to it today.  Unfortunately, the IRS business tax filing deadline is breathing down my throat so my hubby's business needs will have to come first before I get to have any fun. :o(

In the mean time, I'd like to share some photos with you.  I really love taking pics of architecture, landscapes and anything interesting; so I'm adding a new page to my blog called Photography.  I'll be sharing photos that I've taken over the years as well as some new ones.  Today, I'm sharing a few photos I took in 2007 of really cool Dinosaur sculptures.  These dinosaurs are on display outside of the Grand Prairie Ripley's Believe It or Not.  The artist used chrome bumpers to create these stunning pieces of art.



Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow those are some cool sculptures that you've taken photos of.
    They have definitely inspired me.
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great, the artist did a wonderful job on them. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Hello!

    Those dino's look very BIG!
    Great photo's... You can tell that you love to take them!

    Ciao Bella

    By the way, thank you for your comments!

    Bella Bliss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're HUGE, thanks the T-Rex pic is my favorite!

      Delete
  3. Wow, crazy cool sculptures and fantastic photographs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! They're very impressive, the artist did an amazing job. I wish I knew their name so I could pass it on.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...