Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Next On My Crafty To Do List...

The next thing I wanna make is euro shams for my bed.  I've had the pillow inserts for months but no shams.  I just haven't found the right ones or the right fabric to make some, that is until I went to RED ;o).  I found some beautiful fabrics at the right price (75% off).  This is what I picked up:


This is a beautiful embroidered silk.  When I get around to making these, I'll share pics. 

Well, I've got my hands full of paint :o) so hopefully I'll have some new artwork to share soon. 
Have a good one & thanks for stopping by!!


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope I get a chance to make the pillows soon.

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous, can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun project! Cant wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Ashley, but it'll probably be awhile, I've still gotta finish up my grand daughter's baby blanket.

      Delete
  4. So soft and pretty. Looks like a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous fabrics! love your blog..happy to be following you now. :) ~hl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you HeatherLynn, I appreciate you following along :D

      Delete
  6. Lovin that silk and the cross woven on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and joining my blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...