Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Champion

Okay, let's fast forward to 17yrs of age.........my cute little baby in Tiny Captain is all grown up and has crazy green spiky hair, lol.  But don't let the hair fool you, he's just as sweet!!

His little brother LOVES him so much!!

 This pic would have been even better if Gravedigger's driver's eyes were open!!

I can't believe this boy is gonna be 23 already........tear, lol

Thank you for coming by today!  I'm heading out for a couple more days of R&R but this time I'm taking my 18th old grandson so wish me luck, lol.  We're trying to take advantage of the last few weeks of summer since my DH has been able to take a bit of a break.  Now I gotta go pack up, see ya!!!!!


9 comments:

  1. oh how fun! my son loves the grave digger LOL!! super lalyout

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT LO!!! love all the pictures and great journaling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the edgy feel to this layout! I adore the photo of both of your sons together. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed time does fly......great layout, love how how you pulled the colors from the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous layout!! The pictures are awesome :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun lay-out! Sweet journaling! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colors that you chose -- they perfectly compliment the photos.

    The photos of both your sons and heartfelt journaling make this layout so special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Norma! Love the green and purple together and the photos are so cool! My kids love Grave Digger, too! :)

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...