Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hello!



Hey Bloggie friends!!  I'm still out on vacation with the family but wanted to pop in and say hello & to welcome our newest friends Lori & Cely_Rohr!!  Welcome ladies I'm so happy to have you joining us :D 

Okay, so here's another little peek at what we've been up to:

Isn't  he just magnificent!  My DH is a huge fan of Qin Shihuangdi's terra cotta army so when I found out their exhibit was here, I knew we HAD to go :D  Well, my Internet connection here is really bad so I'm gonna let you go.  Have a good one & thanks for stopping by!!!



5 comments:

  1. glad you are having a wonderful vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture!! Looks like you guys are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your photo is awesome! That looks very cool. You and your son look so relaxed! Have a safe time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an awesome picture!! It sounds like you are having a great time!! Safe travels :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...