Saturday, July 14, 2012

Counting down to 26

Happy Saturday!!  Do you have big plans today?  I was planning to head out to Austin for the Archivers grand opening but my DH ended up having to work and I don't wanna drive that far solo dolo.  So I guess I'm just gonna stick close by.  I really need to clean my studio anyway, I made a HUGE mess over the last couple of days.  Sounds like great fun doesn't it, lol :D

Anyway, today I'm sharing a layout of my oldest son.  His 26th birthday is just around the corner so I think the next several days will be dedicated to him.  I don't have many layouts of him because he absolutely HATES taking photos so its very hard to get some of him but every now and then I sneak in a few ;D

Isn't he cute, lol.  His daughter looked just like him when she was born.  Yup he became a proud Papa this year (I really need to get on the ball and scrap those pics).  Well if you saw my birthday post then you're probably thinking there is no way she has a 26 yr old but you've probably already figured out that he's my stepson too.  I had the pleasure of meeting this young man right before his 11th birthday and consider him my own :D  So when I started scrapbooking all of the baby pictures, I searched for his first photo.  I wanted to make sure each one of our kids had their own baby layout in the album.

This is one of my earlier layouts so it's pretty simple.  I used my Cricut to cut out his name and his birthday is done with stickers on vellum, easy peasy.  Well, I'm gonna start cleaning up this mess so I'm gonna let you go, stay tuned for more "Derek" layouts this week :D

Thank you all for your well wishes and support as I begin my work with PWP.  Your support truly means the world to me and I'm very grateful.  I'd also like to welcome Shay, THANK YOU so much for joining us here at Honey Bee Studios.  Shay is part of the PWP team and designed some of the beautiful images they carry.  You can see which stamps she designed on her blog, so hop on over and check it out! 

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY & ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!

9 comments:

  1. so sweet! I love that you did a baby layout for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie!! And the layout is absolutely adorable!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! So adorable and so awesome that you have this photo to scrap for him :) www.ausscrapbookingdiva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful LO!!! love all the attention to details!!
    TFS and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout! I'm just now working on layouts for our 33 year old son! But isn't it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all your wonderful little blue details - very sweet page

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...