Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Mail!!

Hey friends, I've been busy working and running errands the last couple of days but I wanted to pop in real quick to share the FABULOUS happy mail that came today!!

 Isn't this card just to cute & look......he brought some friends!!!

Aside from the amazing Grand Prize Heather Lynn gave away for the "Well OWL Be" Blog hop, she also gave away a grab bag & I was the lucky winner!! 
Heather, THANK YOU so much!!  I really love everything & can't wait to start playing with my new goodies :D


6 comments:

  1. Aww..thank you for the shout out/mention! I am so happy you liked your goodies! :) Hope you get some crafty time in tonight!

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that card a cutie and look at all those lovely goodies. Congrats and hope you enjoy using them :-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! Looks like boatloads of fun stuff to play with, and the card is darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh lucky lucky girl and owl card is uber cute hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...