Friday, July 20, 2012

Thank You Card

Hello Hello Friends, Can I get a TGIF, Woot, Woot!!  :D  I don't know bout you but I am so glad it's Friday and I'm pretty excited because my DH is taking some time off to spend with us.  He works so hard and is way overdue for some R&R. 

Okay, now for a little scrapbooking!! 
Today I have a super cute Thank You card to share with you.  I made this one last weekend and have been waiting to share because I wanted the recipient to get if first.  So hopefully they have already recieved it and I'm not ruining the surprise ;D

I used kraft paper for the base of this card and stamped it up with some TH stamps.  The blue tag is BoBunny and was cut with my Cricut.  I used Sentimentals which is a really great cart but I'm kinda bummed that I can't cut all of the beautiful images in the booklet.  Oh...the pink scalloped circle was cut with the same cart.  The white scalloped circle is a Colorbok die cut and the pearl buttons are from my stash.  The cute little embossed owl is by Inkadinkado and that beautiful crochet lace is by Recollections.  Well I think that's everything, I'm really hoping that the recipient LOVES it :D

Alright, before I head out, I want to WELCOME Maria!! 
Thank you so much for joining us here at Little Honey Bee Studios, I'm so grateful to have you here with us.

Have a Wonderful Weekend and if you ever wanna reach with any questions or just to say hello you can email me at artist.normagomez@yahoo.com or contact me through my FB page :D

Take Care!!


16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Norma, this is a fave for sure!! Beautiful colors, love the crochet ribbon and the awesome background! Beautiful!

    Hugs! Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! What a fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love that card..... And the photograph! Fabulous....
    Have a great day!

    Ciao Bella
    Sensible Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty! loving allthe stamping and colors! great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! I would defiantly love to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I like the color scheme and the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Norma. Love the colors.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card and adore the little stamped image of the owl. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Norma, this is gorgeous!! I love the design :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I usually don't owls very much. It's my age showing, I think.
    But this card is really cute. I like the way you combined styles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...