Friday, July 6, 2012

Round & Round

TGIF, right?!!  I'm pretty happy we made to the weekend.  Having the holiday smack down the middle of the week kinda through me off.  Anyway, I've got a fun layout to share with you today.

I used my Cricut for just about everything on this one, the circles, the hearts, flowers and of course the title :D

Here is a closer look at the journaling. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I'm not sure what the weekend has in store for us but I hope it's good and I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!!!

9 comments:

  1. This LO is the epitome of whimsy! It's perfectly cahrming and I love how you added the heart on the side. BTW think we bee gals need to stick together. I am building a craft studio and calling it The Beehive. Wish you could come over and play with me! HUGS EllenBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I especially love the hearts & the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Norma! I like the use of the big circle and the great use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo, love love love the vibrant colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO - lovely colours. Unfortunately, when we go to the fair, I can't ride a thing it makes me so sick. Even watching the Merry Go Round makes me ill, so when the kids are on one I have to look out of the corner of my eye and when they come round wave madly - I'm sure other kids wonder who that strange lady is waving:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooooo fun! love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous layout, Norma! love those flowers! lovely photo of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout!! I love the pretty flowers and the beautiful pics!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! LOVE the flowers, the colors you chose and the design! Thanks for visiting my blog today- it's been a while since I had time to post on a friday and my traffic is down so it's great to see thoughtful kind words there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...