Tuesday, July 3, 2012

This Moment

I'm having so much fun playing with these new stamps that I picked up at Stamp Antonio a couple of weeks ago.  Check out what I did with another one of these beautiful ladies:

Isn't she beautiful!  I used a stamp called Melange 1 Women by a local company called Paper Wings Productions.  She comes in a set of four different lady stamps.  I stamped her on some cream cardstock and added a bit of color with my Prisma Color Pencils, then cut her out.  I thought she could use a little bling so I gave her a diamond earing and she just looked like she needed some wings too :D  I used a butterfly by K&Company for my wings and painted it with some Golden Fluid Acrylic in Quinacridone Magenta.  Next I sprinkled on some Micropearl Pearl Ex for a little bit of shimmer.  Her second set of wings were stamped using a stamp from a set callled Flights of Fanccy by Hot Off The Press.  I stamped them on a 6x6 sheet of MME Lime Twist, cut them out and inked the edges.

This is a 10x10 Canvas titled "This Moment". 

I created my background with Golden Fluid Acrylics, Cobalt Teal and Green Gold.  Next I used a polka dot stencil and some gesso.  Once my dots were dry, I used a TH mask and Tattered Angels Mist for the flourishes.

With the background complete it was time to really start having fun and layering!  I added all kinds on K&Company die cuts as well as some by Recollections.

The sentiment is a stamp by Ditto.

I hope you'll stop by the Paper Wings Productions Blog, they have so many wonderful images to choose from so go check them out!

I've linked this project up to DL. ART favourite piece from June - just for fun, be a follower- get a follower Linky Party!  Hop on over and check out all the beautiful projects that have linked up to this challenge!!

As always, Thanks so much for stopping by for a little visit!!

22 comments:

  1. oh my this is sooo cool! great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I think this is my favorite thing that you have done. It's AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Love all the textures to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Norma! This is STUNNING! Really, really gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, very artsy I really like all the texture you added to it Norma, Have a great 4th. You could add this to my linky party

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norma, I don't know if you know deep down how truly talented you are...this is amazing! Fabulous pop of color, a wonderful image, and the wings...WOW! I am so inspired by you!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Norma,
    Thanks for coming to my linky party at DL.ART, and sharing your beautiful artwork. I hope you had fun and met lots of new people.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. I love it. Newest follower here. Stop by my bog when you have a chance would love to have your follow me as well. Look at the top of blog for chance to to win a $150 gift card.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Norma this is so stunning - where do you get your inspiration!? Fabulous. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Karon, in most cases it starts with a color choice but on this one it was this beautiful stamp. I really don't plan ahead, I like to sit down and let it just flow :D

      Delete
  10. Wow, this is so gorgeous. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great card, very nice colors!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    Came over from DL ART, be a new folower! Stop by my bog when you have a chance, would love to have your follow me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Art, thanks fopr the comment on my blog from DL Art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is stunning, Norma!! That stamp is absolutely fabulous and your design is amazing and inspiring :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. So super creative. BEautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing work of art!! Love the encouraging sentiment too!! I'm here from the DL.ART "favorites" link party. I'm a new follower and would be delighted for you to stop by my blog. ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is beautiful. I love the vintage look. Stopping by for DL.ART Thankful Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...