Monday, July 9, 2012

Soaked - Universal Studios

Did you have a great weekend?!  Well I hope you did :D  Today I'm sharing one of my favorite layouts.  This is one I did awhile back from our trip to Universal Studios in Florida.  I really like the fun bright colors on this one.

I used blue cardstock for my base then pulled colors from the photos as accents. 

The "S" was cut using my Cricut and the rest of the letters are chipboards from my stash.   I also used a LYB border and fish rubons plus Dr. Seuss stickers.  I did a little journaling in Photoshop as well as some handwritten journaling. 

Well, that's it for today!  I've gotta run into town for some errands so it's gonna be a busy day.  I'll stop by and visit all of you this evening.  Have a Wonderful Day!!!


13 comments:

  1. Perfect paper Norma and I like how you did your title with the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty LO.. the colors are FAB

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors on this are so awesome..they really pop. I can see why you like it so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my golly- this is soooo cute! great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your layouT! Adore the way you did the title! Please let me know when you get your goodie bag! :) I hope you like it!

    Heather Lynn
    MMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This i just gorgeous!! I love the pretty colors and the pictures!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is super cute! What a fun ride to scrap! Love your title work and the fun photos and colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun layout sweetie, love the colors and the pictures are cute too!

    Hugs! Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous Norma! love all the action here, fab colors & design!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely layout! Looks like you had a fabulous day too!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower...I love to have new friends to talk to!
    Hugs,
    Beth
    elisabetpollock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun layout I just love the colours! http://www.ausscrapbookingdiva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...