Sunday, July 29, 2012

Counting Down to 23.....

That's right, we're counting down again but this time to 23!  It's gonna be my sweet Panda's birthday (that's we call him around here) on Thursday.  So you guessed it, this week is gonna be all about him:

So we're starting off our trip down memory lane when he was 5.5 months old.

He's super cute isn't he :D  The one in the cowboy hat is one of my favorite picture.  I can't believe how fast time flies. 

Enjoy your Sunday & Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

  1. oh my golly how adorable!! super page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it flies by super fast! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable :-) Lovely LO. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the texture on this layout Norma! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, he's so adorable!! Love the texture of the page and the embellishments!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great layout. He is such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable! what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable!!! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! What a cutie pie! I have that bandana paper. Loved how you used it and the burlap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...