Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thank You Card

Hello my crafty peeps!  I hope you all had a wonderful & safe 4th of July.  We had a great time swimming, grilling and popping a little bit of fireworks.  After all the festivities, I was able to get into the studio and whip up a quick Thank You card for a special friend :D


The background pp is by Cloud9Design, Riley's Bay Collection and the rest of it is Echo Park - Bella Road, For the Record.


The cute epoxy flowers are from Making Memories.

This week I'm playing along with D.L. Art's Thankful Thursday Challenge so I'm linking this card up :D  There is still time for you to join in on the fun so head on over to Diana's blog and check it out, you might even find another challenge you'd like to enter!

Before I go, I'd like to WELCOME all of our new friends who have joined us this week! 
I'm so happy to have you here!!!!!!!

&

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SWEET COMMENTS :D


10 comments:

  1. what a great card! love the colors and vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love those flower die cuts...are they spellbinders? Really love the way you distressed them...they look slightly burned and vintagey. YUMMY!
    becky
    beckyboyer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky! Thank you, I used the Cricut Sentimentals Cartridge to cut the larger flower like shapes then used a cocktail stick to curl up the edges just a bit to add some dimention :D

      Delete
  3. Excellent job on the card! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma - this is awesome - I love the distressing and all the elements. Its amazing. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Unique! Love It! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Norma! I love the mixed title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card, Norma!! I love the design!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Norma!!! Love the color combo and love all the embellishments!! Thanks so much for all your super sweet comments over on my blog....I promise to come by more often and see all your beautiful work!
    Have a GREAT night!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...