Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm back!

Hey Friends, I'm back from our mini vacation and ready to catch up on my blog reading :D  We spent a couple of days in Kemah and couple in Houston but I think we could have used a couple more days to really see everything.  Unfortunately, my DH had to get back to work but I'm grateful for the time we got with him ;D 

Here are a few of my favorite pics from our trip:
This magnificent White Bengal Tiger is on display at the Houston Downtown Aquarium.  They have four of these beauties.

I thought this guy was pretty awesome.  He lives at the Houston Zoo.

My DH being silly as always :D  This was a traveling exhibit at the Houston Zoo of animatronic dinosaurs.

We were so impressed with the new Hall of Palaeontology at the Houston Museum of Natural Science.  I've got a ton of pics of their amazing collection of dinosaurs.  My son had a blast taking pictures too.

This Buddha is part of the Terra Cotta Warriors traveling exhibit currently on display at the Houston Museum of Natural Science.  I think it'll be there through September.

This is the Kemah boardwalk, we had a great time riding all of the rides!

This photo is from the Johnson Space Center.  We had a wonderful day learning about space :D

Well that's it for now, I have a lot of catching up to do and loads of laundry waiting for me so I better get to it!  Take care friends and enjoy your weekend!!


6 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome photos! My favorite is the gorgeous tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!! Your pictures are so fabulous but I especially love the first on of the Bengal tiger!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS!!!!! Love all the pictures! You look like you had fun!!! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what wonderful photos! glad you had an a wesome time

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...