Monday, July 30, 2012

Tiny Captain

Hello!!  Boy....today has been a crazy day!  I've been super busy with work (boo!).  I really wanted to have this post up early today but I just wasn't able to get to it; better late than never I guess!

Okay, so I have another layout of my Panda.  This photo is from when he was about 9mths.  His grandmother (Dad's side) has a thing for sailors so she dressed up all the grand kids in sailor outfits and had their pictures taken.

 I created the background of this layout with acrylic paints and various stamps then used my Cricut to cut out my title.


Okay that's it for today, sorry for being so short but I actually have more work to do (double boo).  Hopefully I'll get a chance to get my next post ready ahead of time.  As always, thanks so much for stopping by!!

Take Care :D


8 comments:

  1. Norma - this picture is so darn cute and I love the LO :-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what an adorable little guy! Love that photo and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! And what a fabulous layout :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest pic ever and scrapped perfectly hehehe i cannot stop smiling

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness...how cute is that??!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...