Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sneak Peek - PWP project

I'm busy working on a project for one of my PWP guest post so I thought I'd share just a little peek of what I'm working on:

I'm really happy with the way this project is turning out.  I wish I could get a better pic for you but it's late so the colors aren't showing up to good.  Be sure to join the PWP blog so you don't miss out on any of the great projects they have lined up.  Well, I'm gonna get back to work now, later!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your thoughts :D

5 comments:

  1. Love! Your talent just amazes me :) How do you do it? Like, do you start with a vision/idea in mind, or do you just start and your project just evolves as you work?

    Fab job! I love seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you're too sweet :D Sometimes I start with an idea but most of the time I just sit down, pick a base color to start with and go from there. I really like for my project to just flow and become whatever it wants to be, mistakes and all. Have you played with the oil pastels? Those are really great for shading. I color with them and them rub it out with my finger to smooth the color and create shading.

      Delete
  2. Looking good Norma! Can not wait to see the whole project!!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i can't wait to see the final reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the finished projects. I have the same problems with lighting at night and even some days.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...