Monday, July 23, 2012

Time off :D

Hi everyone!!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend, I've been enjoying some down time with my DH & youngest son so I wanted to let you know that my posts will be very sporadic this week.  We decided to get up and go on a little vacay :D  I just love taking last minute trips, don't you!  Anyway, I'll pop in here & there if I get some good pics to share. 

I'd also like to Welcome Jessica!!  Thanks so much for following along, I'm so glad you came for a visit & decided to stay :D

Take Care Friends!!!

5 comments:

  1. have fun on your impromptu vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your last minute vacay away - I find that these are always the best. Enjoy.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip, Norma!! Safe travels my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...